Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stitch Fix

I have never been much of a shopper.  I dislike trying on clothes or being in stores for longer than, say, 15 minutes.  So I signed up for stitch fix!  It is a super convenient service that asks you for your preferences in fabric and what kind of clothes you need, then they ship you a box of clothes every so often (they ask you how often you want the shipment).  I wanted to share with you guys what I got in my first two deliveries.

You pay a $20 styling fee for each box, which goes to the purchase price of the items if you do end up buying something.  With these packages, I felt like the stitch fix staff read my mind! It was a great combination of things that I love and things I needed.  I kept two items from the first package: a polka dot sheer blouse with sleeves that roll up to the elbow, and skinny jeans.  I kept the entire second package, which actually gives you a discount from the purchase price. That included: a pink lace dress, a herringbone skirt, a crocheted sweater, a long layering necklace, and some bright blue skinny pants.  All great items!!

If you want to sign up yourself, here's a link While this is not a paid endorsement, in full disclosure, I think I get some money off if my friends register clicking that link.  Here are some pictures:

Polka dot top and skinnies

Close up on the polka dot top

Detail on the sleeve

Herringbone skirt, and the old school swiffer

Side view of the skirt

Blue skinnies (hard to see the color)

Trying to get a better view of the color

Pink dress

Detail of the dress



Crotchet sweater, herringbone skirt, long necklace



Close-up of sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment